Welcome!

Welcome to the site; I hope you find it informative. I'll discuss a wide variety of trades-related topics that reflect my own path in the trades, and issues relevant to what is happening with the new "College of Trades" here in the province of Ontario. Be sure to check older posts, and I'd welcome your comments

Dave

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bernice Vasey, Artist and Craftworker

I'm happy to be able to feature the work of a very talented and creative person. I've known Bernice for a long time, watched her work and talked about issues of woodworking. Her workmanship and creativity are astounding. Her only fault is extreme modesty, and the more you admire her work, the more she'll explain how some aspect didn't turn out as she'd planned, but pay absolutely no attention to her; her work is superlative.


You can contact Bernice at bvasey@georgianc.on.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment