Welcome!

Welcome to the site; I hope you find it informative. I'll discuss a wide variety of trades-related topics that reflect my own path in the trades, and issues relevant to what is happening with the new "College of Trades" here in the province of Ontario. Be sure to check older posts, and I'd welcome your comments

Dave

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blue Collar and Proud of it! by Joe Lamacchia

Here's a new book that's getting a lot of attention, one that puts in print ideas similar to those I've been working on, and in a format that the general public can bite into.


Joe runs a landscaping business as well as promoting his new book, and has a website to develop ideas. http://www.bluecollarandproudofit.com/
His site also lists some of the press coverage his book has garnered; anyone working to put an end to the prejudice against getting one's hands dirty has my support.

No comments:

Post a Comment