Welcome!

Welcome to the site; I hope you find it informative. I'll discuss a wide variety of trades-related topics that reflect my own path in the trades, and issues relevant to what is happening with the new "College of Trades" here in the province of Ontario. Be sure to check older posts, and I'd welcome your comments

Dave

Sunday, September 20, 2009

How I Experience Craft

These photos are of the main electrical room of a large country home, where I was asked to clean up the work of a previous contractor. 400 amp main service, seven panels throughout the house and several control system panels, and a lot of buried wiring. The first task took over 40 hours in 4 days, to tear apart the entire existing service as shown in the bottom picture, "during" in the middle picture (over 70 panel feeds) and finished in the top picture. The results certainly impressed the second general contractor who brought us in on the job.


No comments:

Post a Comment